Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Dinner!

Well!  So exciting!  I've recently discovered that I will be hosting Christmas Dinner!  I'm so excited about this, as the tradition is always at one of the Grandparents house.  Of course, as I have embarked on my new low carb lifestyle holidays have now begun to freak me out!  But being able to host is exciting as I am now in control of the entire menu.  As you know, my family is NOT a low carb family (my husband weighs 140 lbs with wet clothes on at the end of Thanksgiving Day) and my children's favorite food group is the noodle group.  So in my Christmas menu planning, I need to be sneaky!  The current plan is to have a low carb option for every item on the table.  I am currently planning my menu and will add my low carb items to this blog as I go.


"Red Lobster" Garlic Cheesey Biscuts

















Main Course:  Prime Rib with Marsala-Mushroom Sauce



Company Dinner "Rice"



Dessert:  Grasshopper Cheesecake 


No comments:

Post a Comment